I was excited to see this shoot on Style Me Pretty last week and couldn’t wait to share. When Amanda from In The Now Weddings called and asked to use some of our pieces for the shoot, I knew it would be great. Mostly, because she is super awesome and always comes up with creative, out-of-the-box design, and also because it was a Modern theme. I love that she thought of us and incorporated some vintage elements into this extremely stylish shoot. The fabulous photos were taken by the super cool, Jasmine Star.
I absolutely love the Vibiana and love it when we have events there. If you ever get the chance to walk the property…take it! It is to die for!
Have a Happy Weekend!
See more photos on Style Me Pretty
- Photography: Jasmine Star
- Event Planning + Design: In The Now Weddings & Events
- Flowers + Invitations: In The Now Weddings & Events
- Ceremony Location: Vibiana
- Catering: Jay’s Catering
- Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
- Specialty Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
- Multimedia Projects:Creative Media Print
- Linens: La Tavola
- Hair + Makeup: 1011 Makeup
- Dress: Jenny Yoo
- Veil: The Dresser
- Accessories: H&M + Nordstrom
- Plasti-Dip: Plasti-Dip