I love the deep, rich colors in this Renaissance themed wedding. I love to see unique ways of using my pieces, and I am honored to be a part of such creative, unique weddings… Hallie Slade of La Boheme Events and this fantastic group of collaborators so beautifully brought this couple’s dream to life. Check it out:
I just love this shot of the bride and groom. Seeing a couple’s joy is so amazing.
Thanks for stopping by…
Hallie Slade of La Boheme Events incorporated these Found pieces into the wedding’s Renaissance theme: the Houston Cream Couch, Myrtle Purple Chair, Rosa Grey Chair, Clocks, Gary Architect Drawers, Pillows, and Raymond White End Table.
See more of the amazing blend of Steampunk and Medieval elements in Amy and Michael’s fairytale celebration on Wedding Chicks
- Coordinator & Event Desgin: La Boheme Events
- Cinematography: Threaded Films
- Prop or Furniture Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
- Photographer: Bound By
- Event Designer: Shawna Yamamoto Event Design & La Boheme Events
- Flowers: Shawna Yamamoto Event Design
- Stationery: Proskalo Inc.
- Venue: Hollywood Castle
- Makeup: Valerie
- Hair: Linda Martinez
- Cake: Sweet Lady Jane
- Cupcakes: Hotcakes Bakes
- Caterer: About Thyme
- DJ & Lighting: Signature Event Productions
- String Quartet: Stafford String Quartet
- Rentals: A Rental Connection
- Photo booth: Snap Yourself!