When Sterling Social came to us with the concept for this shoot, plus all the amazing collaborators, we knew we just had to be a part of it. I have been so excited to share these photos from Braedon Flynn and just can’t get enough!
The inspiration for the shoot was a bridesmaid lunch with a bohemian, “Free People” look. Even the unexpected rain only made the look more complete. Any brides looking for the perfect way to pop the question, “Will you be my bridesmaid?” Take note.
Check out more from this awesome shoot on 100 Layer Cake
- Photography: Braedon Photography
- Planning, Design & Styling: Sterling Social
- Florals: JL Designs
- Furniture & Props: Found Vintage Rentals
- Tabletop: Casa de Perrin
- Desserts: Vanilla Bake Shop
- Bridesmaid “Ask” Boxes & Wood Details: Pitbulls and Posies
- Makeup: Artistry by Danika
- Handcrafted Details: Paloma’s Nest
- Balloons: Stephanie Shives Studio via Your Cloud Parade
- Table Runner: La Tavola
- PR: Be Inspired