I am so in love with this inspired shoot in the newest issue of Rue Magazine and envisioned by the team at Gather Events. With the Hotel Shangri-la as the perfect backdrop, they conceived the perfect shoot for summer with bold colors, a relaxed vibe, and touch of tropical and exotic influences. Each collaborator went above and beyond to produce an incredibly beautiful look that is just perfect to inspire brides for the rest of summer.
I have always died for Lulu and Georgia‘s colorful rugs and am only more convinced I need one in my life.
- production: Be Inspired PR
- venue: Hotel Shangri-La Santa Monica, California
- photography: Caroline Tran
- concept, event design, styling + coordination: GATHER Events
- floral design: The Vine’s Leaf
- catering + cocktails:Contemporary Catering
- wine: One Hope Weddings
- rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
- rugs and pillows: Lulu & Georgia
- paper goods: Wiley Valentine
- hair: Kacee Geoffroy
- makeup: Artistry by Danika
- wedding gown: Kirstie Kelly
- bridesmaid dress: Jenny Yoo
- hair accessories: Petal and Thorn
- vintage rings: Trumpet and Horn
The Found pieces in this shoot were the Laverne Green Doors,Nelson Chairs, Cress Velvet Chair, Williams Turquoise Bench, Gallagher Green Demijohn, Bickford Green Demijohn, Locke Demijohn, Lucque Clear Glass Demijohn, Brock Nesting Bowls, Trey Wooden Plates, Puck Wooden Cake Stand, Juliette Fainting Couch, Patrick Gold Nesting Tables, Shelley Brass Coffee Table, Bridges Gold Side Table, Draper Gold Side Table, Roberts Iron Door, Cecilia Gold Tray, Althea Metal Arch, Gavin Farm Table, Anya Gold Tray, Clayton Demijohn, Courson Demijohn, Lane Demijohn, and the Lithany Demijohn.