Erica Elizabeth gorgeously designed her new Spring ’13 line based on Jane Campion’s film Bright Star and its depiction of the romance between John Keats and Fanny Brawne. Taking from that inspiration, this English garden shoot alludes to the romance and simple beauty of the film. With Stephanie Williams behind the camera, it is no surprise that every shot is absolutely breathtaking.
How incredible do these desserts from Sweet and Saucy Shop look!
- Photography: Stephanie Williams for This Modern Romance
- Gowns: Claire Pettibone
- Hair & Makeup: KC Whitkamp
- Florals: Peonies & Plums Floral Designs
- Desserts: Sweet and Saucy Shop
- Stationary: Vintage Invites
- Furniture: Found Vintage Rentals
- Mini Lamb: Falcor from Jessie’s Party Animals
- Live Butterflies: Swallowtail Farms
- Venue: Griffith Park Cedar Grove + Los Feliz private home