Our idea of a winter color palette…
Needing a little wedding inspiration? We’ve got you covered! We have four beautiful designs based off of Minted‘s stationery suites. Take a look at these stunning photos by Annie McElwain + Brian Tropiano and let us know which one is your fave! See more over on 100 Layer Cake + Inspired By This.
Happy Wedding Wednesday!
Photographers: Annie McElwain + Brian Tropiano / Venue: HNYPT LA / Planning: Bash Please / Host & Stationery: Minted / Florals: Foxglove / Catering: Urban Palate / Bar: The Whaling Club / Wine: La Crema / Rentals: BorrowedBLU, Found Rentals, & Town and Country / Photobooth: Amuse Booth
Found Pieces Used: Graham Metal Chairs, Vaughn Black Table, Benny Bentwood Chairs, Gant Dining Table, Hammer Bronze Chairs, Seraphina Dining Table, Brett Upholstered Bentwood Chairs, Dupre Industrial Table, Harbinger Cream Table
The Holiday season is all about comfort and candle light! It’s easy to make your lounge feel cozy with rich textures and warm tones.
I thought I would start off this week with a little Before and After of a couch I just recently had reupholstered. I loved the shape of this couch as soon as I saw it, and although the fabric wasn’t awful, I knew I wanted to bring it back to life with something new and fresh. I like to choose fabrics that are neutral in color so that pillows and other accessories can be added for pops of color. I chose a silvery velvet that I think looks perfect, especially for this time of year. Meet Belmont….
Happy Mondayvation ….hope this week is full of all kinds of motivation :)
I am at a loss for words. This wedding leaves me absolutely speechless with it’s beauty. From the smallest of details to Cortnie’s unbelievably gorgeous dress, I am in love with it all. I feel blessed and honored to have been a part of this beautiful wedding for so many reasons, but I won’t go on and on about why, because after you see these breathtaking photo’s by the one and only Jose Villa, you will know exactly how I feel…
- Photography: Jose Villa Photography
- Event Design & Styling: Canvas & Canopy Events
- Event Planning & Coordination: The Special Day
- Floral Design: Studio Fiore Design
- Vintage Furniture Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
- Calligraphy: Laura Hooper
- Vintage Dinnerware, Glassware & Flatware: Casa De Perrin
- Modern Furniture Rentals: Hire Elegance
- Table Linens: Wildflower Linen
- Event Containers & Props: Canvas & Canopy Events
- Event Stationery: Momental Designs
- Wedding Invitation: Printed Palette Ink
- Wedding Cake & Cookies: Cupcakes Couture
- DJ: The Flashdance
- Mixologists: Snake Oil Cocktail
- Hair & Makeup: Alexis K Brows
- Bride & Flower Girl Hair Pieces: Lo Boheme
- Canopy Bed Ceremony Structure: Designed & Constructed by Canvas & Canopy Events
- Custom Floating Table Designed by Canvas & Canopy Events & Constructed by The Timber Library
- Catering: Toast Catering
- Lighting: San Diego Events Lighting
- Venue: private estate in Carlsbad, California
- Videography: Elysium Productions
- Bride’s Custom Wedding Gown: Joan Shum Brides
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Grooms Suit: Theory
- Grooms Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo
Cortnie and Donny incorporated the following Found pieces into their amazing nuptials: the Marshall Reclaimed Tables, Raymond White End Table, Sentiment White Bar, Abbott Photography Cabinet, Gregory Wingback Chair, Carter Barrel Chair, Butterfield Grain Sack Chair, Butterfield Grain Sack Stool, Velma Ottoman, Brita Adirondack Chair, Hawking White Table, Danielle Grey Couch, Rosa Grey Chair, Miller Sofa Table, Adeline White Desk, Celeste White Vanity, Kathy White Chair, Ingalls Grey Table, Sturbridge Grey Settee, Rosa Paisley Chair, Higley Beige Settee, Narcisus Grey Table, and the Clevenger White Table.
Even the rain couldn’t dampen this adorable couples’ beautiful celebration. Everything about Jen and Sean just brings a huge smile to my face. Though the weather called for some last minute alterations, this intimate ceremony came together absolutely wonderfully. I can’t get enough of this pair and am just in love with the wedding’s wintery, rustic feel.
I mean really, how cute are they?
- Photographer: Tyler Branch Photography
- Coordinator & Day of Styling, Make-up, Florals + Videography: Hello Gem Events
- Cakes: Vanilla Bake Shop
- Venue + Caterer: Villa del Sol d’Oro
- Furniture Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
- DJ: Hey Mister DJ
- Ceremony Music: Clover String Quartet