We first fell in love with Debbie and Charles when they incorporated Found into their beautiful engagement shoot. The love just kept on growing for this adorable couple. Their Smog Shoppe wedding from Amelia Lyon and So Happi Together was just as fun and lovely as they are!
- photography: Amelia Lyon
- venue: SmogShoppe
- event design + planning: So Happi Together
- floral design: Holly Flora
- wedding dress: Christos
- hairpieces: veil – Tessa Kim; hair comb – Lon Koosh
- shoes: Jimmy Choo
- bridesmaid dresses: J. Crew
- hair + makeup: hair by Sara Newton; make up by Jen Wang
- groom suit: Ben Sherman
- cinematography: Forrey Films
- invitations + paper goods: designed by the bride
- catering: Huntington Catering Co.
- vintage rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
- cake: Beverly’s Best; cupcakes – Sprinkles; desserts – Kaaja Cookies
- music: Flashdance
- reception dress: Sarah Seven
- mouse and squirrel felt figuirines: Blossom Hill
- photobooth: Foto Cabina
- linens: La Tavola
- lighting: Chiavari Chair Rentals
Debbie and Charles incorporated the following Found pieces into their celebration: The Kendra Wingback Settee, Briscoe Wooden Box, Camelot Wooden Table, Bell Cream Side Table, Samson White Side Table, Marlo Yellow Desk, and the Montrose Mantel.