This rad group of collaborators found inspiration in the deep purples and greens of artichokes, potatoes and tomatoes. They created an intimate table scape set in this industrial loft overlooking LA and the Hollywood sign. When Mike Radford sent over the photos from the shoot, I just drooled over them. There are so many incredible details. I die over the amazing loft space and that gorgeous dress with crochet neckline. I always know that Kim from Art with Nature will create real beauty, but this is just absolutely stunning. Her florals complete the setting and create warmth in the industrial space. Can you tell that I really love this shoot yet?
Check out more from this gorgeous shoot on Green Wedding Shoes!
- venue: Hollywood Loft Studios
- photography: Michael Radford Photography
- florals: Art with Nature
- planner: Twine Events
- rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
- cakes: Superfine Bakery (cakes made with real sugar flowers)
- paper goods: Pitbulls and Posies
- hair + makeup: Kelly Zhang Studio
- gowns: Stone Cold Fox
- handmade wood boards: Sean Woolsey
- groom shoes: Local Boot Company Broken Homme
The Found pieces featured in this shoot are the Jillian Grey Chair, Joseph Grey Chair, Arroyo Metal Vase, Sheryl White Wood Chair, Vineta Stool, Beech Fishing Net, Fauna Green Chair, Madison Round Side Table, Coolidge Farm Table, Creel Grey Picnic Bench, Darcy Vintage Pots, Bowie Coat Rack, Clevenger White Table, Audrey Female Mannequin and the Barrett Basket