One of my favorite venues, the Carondelet House in LA continually sets the stage for gorgeous events, shoots and celebrations. Jackie and Matt’s wedding was no exception. As Jackie explains: Inspired by the time of year, we wanted the celebration to feel like our family living rooms over the holidays. We wanted to capture the warmth, sense of togetherness and ease that comes with the season and infuse the evening air with it. This is exactly the vibe accomplished throughout the celebration with its rich tones and personal touches (not a surprise with stellar designer and planner Wilmarose of Lovely Jubilee!).
This awesome pair asked guest to sign their guest book by suggesting adventures for them to go on or giving words of wisdom. So fun!
Check out more from this beautiful celebration on Ruffled!
- Wedding Location: Los Angeles, CA / Wedding Photographer: Floataway Studios
- Event Design and Planning: Wilmarose Orlanes of Lovely Jubilee
- Wedding Flowers: Twig and Twine
- Wedding Venue: Carondelet House
- Wedding Dress: Tadashi Shoji “YR90326L”
- Wedding Veil: AgnesHart
- Wedding Shoes: Butter “Saffron”
- Earrings: BHLDN “Baltic Amber Earrings”
- Hair and Makeup: Genie of E2Beauty
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Styled by bride; Banana Republic, ASOS, Madewell, Urban Outfitters
- Groom’s Suit: J. Crew
- Groom’s Shoes: Batsanis
- Wedding Caterer: The Vetted Table
- Desserts: Sweet and Saucy Shop
- Coffee: Handsome Coffee Roasters
- DJ: Prime Elements
- Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
- Wedding Invitations: Cheerupcherup
Matt and Jackie’s wedding incorporated the following Found pieces: the Huntington Grey Bar, Pearson Brown Suitcase, Alameda Striped Suitcase, Elliot Hat Box, Hill Hat Box, Wright Striped Suitcase, Bryson Artist’s Easel, Everett Tall Card Holder, Everett Short Card Holder, Jacobson Screen, El Paso Metal Basket, Theron Teal Seltzer Bottles, Walton Seltzer Bottles, Dickinson Vintage Books, and the Beech Fishing Nets.