I’ve always been a fan of the industrial look and love the way Katherine of Little Cat Design Co. incorporated a geometric pattern in the very modern and industrial setting of this inspired shoot. The brightly colored florals from Primary Petals are a perfect touch for summer and I just adore the combination of wood and metal for dining. Check out the photos and make sure to head over to Ruffled to see even more from the shoot!
Have a wonderful weekend enjoying the summer season!
- Shoot Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Photographer: Scott Michael Photography
- Invitations, Paper Goods, and Event Styling: Little Cat Design Co.
- Floral Design: Primary Petals
- Wedding Dress: Lovely Bridal Shop
- Hair: Samantha Hobbs
- Makeup: Mimi G Beauty
- Jewelry: A Merry Mishap
- Model: Kriko
- Wedding Cake: Sweet & Saucy
- Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals
Katherine of Little Cat Design Co. incorporated the following pieces into this inspired shoot: Enfield Wooden Cart, Densham Blue Table, Hackett Drafting Table, Chevy Mid-Century Chair, Foreman Industrial Coffee Table, Graham Metal Chair, and Bethany Red Sugar Mold