This is one of our all-time favorite shoots. It has a Bohemian vibe in a casual environment that is just so intimate. Bright florals pop against the beautiful scenic backdrop. Collaborating with Bash Please is always a treat. This shoot was no exception. And who doesn’t love Ojai?
See more of this fabulous shoot on Style Me Pretty.
- Photography: Bryce Covey
- Design, Coordination + Paper Design: Lorena Molina + Siena Sausser of Bash, Please
- Floral Design: Primary Petals
- Venue: Ojai Rancho Inn
- Cake: Sweet + Saucy
- Cocktails: Pharmacie
- Furniture Rental: Found Vintage Rentals
- Table Top Design + Rugs: Casa De Perrin
- Lounge Area Furniture: Yeah Rentals
- Jewelry: Kelsey Spiroff of Youthquake Revolution
- Hair + Makeup: Fiore Beauty
- Models: Jacob Roth + Tahlia Segal
- Wedding Dress: BHLDN
The Found pieces incorporated in the Ojai Wedding shoot were Hobbes Wooden Chair, Parsons Upholstered Chair, Saunders Upholstered Chair, Cerutti Small Spool, Watkins Cabinet, Roland Console Table, and Camelot Wooden Table.