When Katherine of Little Cat Design Co. sent over the inspiration for this “Dutch Inspired Shoot” we were already hooked. I always love an original idea for a shoot and this happened to be a perfect fit for Found.
The day of the shoot turned out to be a drizzly, very un-California day. It wasn’t what was hoped for, but I actually think it made the photos even more gorgeous. I love the tones that the gloom provided and think the unexpected became such an asset for this shoot.
Don’t forget to stop by 100 Layer Cake and check out more photos from this shoot!
- Photography: SMF Photography
- Location: Descanso Gardens
- Styling + Paper Goods: little cat design co.
- Bridal Gown: Lovely Bridal
- Vintage Furniture: Found Vintage Rentals
- Hair accessories & veil – erica elizabeth designs
- Cakes – Sweet and saucy
- Florals: Tangled Stems
- Make-up – Elegance by alex
- Hair – de la rosa makeup
- Model – eva black
- Burlap accessories – love burlap
- Floral pattern backdrop – karolin schnoor
If you haven’t had the chance to check out Katherine’s work, nows the time. She’s an absolute gem and I look forward to much more collaboration in the future.
The pieces little cat design co. incorporated in this inspired shoot were the Christian Farm Table, Filmore Wallpaper Table, Marco Blue Settee, Kate White Stool, Harper Green Bench, Alder Urn, Carlow Blue Demijohn, Nina Flower Bucket, Drew Wooden Box, Noreen Glass Bottle, Harris Oval Tray, Boyd Bench, and the Basset Candle Stand